How to arrange an appointment
Consultations are always confidential from the point of your first contact with me. They are normally held in Bury St Edmunds, Riversdale Thetford, Red Gables Stowmarket or at 6 Spring Barn Great Bradley.
My registered office is as follows: Christopher Hope, Suffolk Psychotherapy, Mailbox 4, The Vision Centre, 5, Eastern Way, Bury St. Edmunds, IP32 7AB. You can write to me at this address which is confidential and secure.
You can email me your enquiry using the form below. I will normally respond within 24 hours. You can also leave me a text message or call me on my mobile phone 07760 190794. I will then arrange a convenient time to call you back for a brief confidential discussion. This service has no charge.
After you have spoken or contacted me and if you wish to book an appointment I will make arrangements to meet with you. I will usually offer you an initial one-hour consultation. This way you can decide whether continuing therapy will be helpful.
Are you suffering from
- Confidence & Low Self Esteem
- Difficulty in expressing or managing feelings
- Work Stress
- Anxiety about school/College and exam stress
- Isolation and disconnectedness
- Sexual abuse and unresolved childhood issues
- Depression, Low Mood and Sadness
- Anger, Anxiety, Phobias (OCD), Panic,
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Separation, Loss and Bereavement
- Sleep problems & insomnia
- Substance misuse and addiction
- Problems with addiction
I also have access to and If you wish to know more please email me below….. or call or text me on 07760 190794